Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories

There is something about making pretty pages to put my pictures on that brings so much joy. I love having time to look at them, and enjoy the memories while I create a layout for them.


I like to think of myself as a lumpy bumpy scrapper, the more embellishment the better. I haven't devoted as much time to scrapbooking lately. I have been busy caring for my little babes. However in the past month or so, I have been itching to make time. I decided to squeeze a few pages in while on Vacation to California as a gift to my Mother In Law. Then a week later I spent some time with my sister and created a fun Easter Layout from this years Egg Hunt.



What I have realized in these early years with young children and little sleep. Pictures are worth a thousand words and they stir memories that are fuzzy from mommy brain. I treasure my priceless pictures. The craftiness is fun and relaxing. Something I am going to make a habit of doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment