Monday, May 30, 2011

Laundry Soap

I was talking to a friend the other day who I gave some of my laundry soap, she had run out and went back to her commercially prepared detergent and disliked it so much, she wanted to make some of what I use. I cannot imagine going back to anything else. Instead of a written how-to I thought I would put up a pictorial post. I highly recommend The Duggar Recipe.  One thing to note, have ten (yes 10!) gallon jugs ready before making this recipe.

 Feel free to ask any other questions you may have! :)


Simple to Make ~ So good on your clothes ~ Wonderful for your pocket book!



Grate one bar of soap

Melt on stove top in 3 cups of water

Pour melted soap into 2.5 gallons of water

Add Borax and Washing Soda

   
Add another 2.5 gallons, stir well, and let sit overnight  









  
































































No comments:

Post a Comment