Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Making Independence Day Memorable!

Quickly grabbed a family picture.   
             As suspected those outfits lasted less than 30 minutes

Yesterday was a time for fun, food, and celebration. I have decided we need to do this more often. Celebrate that is. We live in a country where we are free to say what we want. Free to live as we choose. Freedom is something I do not take for granted. In quiet moments I was thankful for those who have served (past and present) to give my family freedom it enjoys.


This I was in the mood to plan a party. It has been a while. In the end it was a blast for all ages. We were so thankful to be able to spend the time with friends. 






Baby's first 4th of July




Driveway Pyrotechnics! Andrew was in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment