Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Friends!

This has been such a wonderful Christmas season! It has flown by in a whirl of peaceful moments and joy. We made sure to spend time with friends who were special to us, and as Mother I took care to create wonderful memories for my little one to remember. We enjoyed making several Christmas presents.

The wonder of A's eyes as we lit the Christmas tree for the first time. The smile on his face as he decorated Christmas cookies and ate them. Above all I reflect that Jesus is the reason for this whole season and take time to reflect on the joyous occasion of His birth. Two days away now.

I am looking forward to spending time with Family, and Friends, and looking forward to my family spending peaceful moments at home this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment