Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life with a touch of Whimsy

whimsical |ˈ(h)wimzikəl|adjective1 playfully quaint or fanciful, esp. in an appealing and amusing way : a whimsical sense of humor.2 acting or behaving in a capricious manner.
So many times I find my life get into ruts. It is easy to only see the next meal to fix or the next load of laundry to be done. But what I really want my home environment to be is a simple blend of comfort, efficiency, love, and warmth. Where my family and friends always know dropping by will find something new, and interesting going on. I want life never to be boring.
This is why I love the word whimsical! Appealing, and fanciful to me are great adjectives of a place to raise children, invite friends in, and daily love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment